The Indian textile manufacturing industry is the heart of global fabric development. It encompasses several business verticals, such as fiber harvesting, yarn manufacturing, raw material procurement, finished goods, supply chain and distribution, and retail. However, manufacturing greige yarn is the most complex of them all; it involves many steps and processes, which requires a well-coordinated working environment to ensure efficiency, quality control, and timely delivery of high-quality products.
Despite amazing path-breaking solutions, wholesale fabric suppliers selling online in India continue to face basic challenges that remain persistent and unsolved. This blog will explore how the latest technologies like TEXchange Global can help textile suppliers overcome modern challenges and sell more cotton fabric wholesale online.
Boost Sales and ROI by 30% to 40%
Generating sales and boosting revenue month on month is the biggest growth factor of a textile business. Sustainable growth is also an issue. Even if you crack sales and marketing, the more you grow, the trickier it becomes to manage the rest of the things, such as production, quality control, and supply chain.
How Technology Helps:
- Advanced Marketing Automation Tools can help you generate fresh leads and improve customer engagement in their buying journey at different levels.
- Process automation can reduce production costs, streamline workflows, minimize errors, and increase production quantity.
Manage Inventory Efficiently
Whether you want to sell wholesale fabric online in India or overseas, inventory is important. But inventory management or stock remains a critical problem in the manufacturing industry. Its efficiency totally depends upon consumer demand and order fulfillment. It is a plaguing issue that will remain as long as your business flourishes.
Handling inventory manually may also lead to unforeseen losses, unaccounted losses, shortages, or excesses.
How Technology Helps:
An inventory management system or automated manufacturing ERP tool can streamline the entire process from start to finish, help you identify trends and predict sales volume, resulting in consistent delivery of high-quality products quickly and affordably.
Handle Supply Chain Vulnerabilities
Real-time business is a growing concept. While it has a hundred benefits, manufacturers literally struggle to address the supply-chain vulnerabilities exposed by limited inventories.
Suppliers that sell their numerous products online and offline cannot effectively maintain inventory, destructing the supply chain capabilities of the textile industry. The rising cost of raw materials isn’t helping either.
How Technology Helps:
- ERPs improve supply chain visibility by offering real-time insights into stocks, order processing, and shipment, allowing businesses selling cotton fabric wholesale online in India to make informed decisions and respond to supply-chain disruptions quickly.
- Digital platforms, like TEXchange Global, WhatsApp, Video Conferencing, etc., make real-time communication possible between suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, retailers, and consumers, reducing errors and delays.
- Improve transparency, fostering ethical and sustainable approaches in the supply chain.
- Technology like TEXbulletin, predictive analytics, and machine learning allow wholesale fabric suppliers online in India to make data-driven decisions in trading and operations by identifying trends, predicting prices, and analyzing market conditions.
- Inventory management systems and the TEXchange trading platform automate several supply chain processes, such as inventory management, order processing, order tracking, and communication, saving emerging and increasing productivity.
Work with Skilled Workers
Half of the manufacturers in the USA are struggling to find skilled workers today. The problem is particularly acute in the textile manufacturing industry.
Despite having access to raw materials and creativity, producing quality products becomes an issue due to a shortage in workmanship.
How Technology Can Help:
- Although no one can replace the human brain, Robotics and AI can help manufacturers overcome this problem to an extent.
- In addition, IoT can enable manufacturers create a digital-first environment effectively.
The textile manufacturing industry can benefit a lot by implementing technology. If you’re struggling to trade greige yarn or sell wholesale fabric online in India, join the TEXchange community for free and enjoy 3X sales. For more details, contact our team.